A local SEO checklist guide can help you create your own unique checklist for local SEO. Achieving success with local SEO techniques and strategies starts with utilizing the things you have on your checklist. Plus, the services we have to offer at Free Local SEO Pro can help you benefit greatly from SEO strategies.
10 Things You Need for Local SEO
- 1) Optimize Your Content – Your small business checklist for local SEO should contain content that is optimized with search engine optimization techniques. Use testimonials of previous customers on your company’s webpage to draw in more web traffic. Make sure all content that you post is one hundred percent original and related to your industry.
- 2) Mobile Friendly – You need to go the extra mile to ensure that your site is mobile friendly. Using the services we provide at Free Local SEO Pro, your site will be a higher priority to search engines. Search engines prioritize websites that are mobile friendly, which could be yours!
- 3) Google My Business – The Google My Business listing for your company needs to be optimized. This is one of the most important local SEO best practices and checklist items. Be sure to verify and claim the listing that is made for your company. That can help validate your brand with consumers.
- 4) Include Google Maps – Embedding Google Maps in your content or on your website can help you draw in local traffic that is actually interested in your brand. You can use our local SEO checker at Free Local SEO Pro to see how your site ranks to others. Drawing in local traffic can help you convert web traffic into real time sales that you can depend on.
- 5) Optimize Your Title Tags – Optimize all of the title tags on your page and make sure they all have unique titles. This is a key factor in achieving local success on the web. Each title needs to be less than sixty characters. Instead of worrying about small details like this, you can turn to us at Free Local SEO Pro. We can handle all of the SEO strategies for your site.
- 6) Verify Contact Information – You should make sure the contact information for your company is correct. You should also make sure that it is easy to find online. Consumers don’t want to waste their valuable time searching for information that should be simple to find.
- 7) Actionable Meta Descriptions – Actionable meta descriptions can provide big results when it comes to search engine rankings. Your click thru rate could be damaged by a poorly written meta description.
- 8) Optimize Heading Tags – Always optimize the heading tags of your site. The importance of this small step cannot be stressed enough. It is always best to put your SEO strategies in the hands of our expert team at Free Local SEO Pro.
- 9) Structured Markup – Schema markup can allow you to add information about your business that is relevant. Our team at Free Local SEO Pro can handle all of your needs.
- 10) Manage Online Reviews – Apologize to customers who have negatively reviewed your business. Show loyal customers who gave your site a good review your thanks by expressing your appreciation through a short reply.